How Icespy Notion Lite Works
The Icespy Notion Systems use the Notion Lite Cloud-Based Software so there is no need to install software during the setup process. You simply follow the steps to activate your system and you are ready to go online and view your data and configure your alarm settings.
- Step 1 . Connect your cloud receiver to the Ethernet port (your network socket).
- Step 2 . Connect the backup battery.
- Step 3 . Connect the power cable.
- Step 4 . Switch on the sensors.
- Step 5 . Create an account and register receiver on the notion lite website.
- Step 6 . Configure your sensor descriptions and alarm settings
The Icespy Notion kit comes with three temperature sensors to get you started, more can be purchased separately from our online shop if needed.
Alarm notifications can be configured to be sent out via email or via SMS through the web interface to multiple users.
Please note the notion lite system requires an annual subscription license of £60.
The Notion Lite Starter Kit comes with a 12 month subscription voucher included.